Monday, June 15, 2009

Alvarez Kids Summer Fieldtrips =)

After many months of not being able to go, we finally had the opportunity to visit Busch Gardens. We had a great time and were able to visit our favorite areas. Here the girls are in Jungala, a newer exhibit at the park.





Don't ask me what that alligator looking thing is. It also looks like a crocodile but it's neither. It has a weird name and I'm not the technical kind of girl. Crocodile looking thing is good enough for me. =)




Oooohhhhh, we just love the tigers!!



A view from the skyride. We normally take it as soon as we get to the park so we can enjoy the back of the park right away.



This is the water play area at Jungala. We didn't get wet, but it looks like fun!









This is our classic shot with this fountain as our backdrop. They change it every year. This year they took out the flowers and decided to go for the "rock effect". Doesn't really work for me. I like the flowers.




No comments: