Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Trip to Hair Healers

Every time we go to Miami, a visit to Hair Healer is inevitable. I have tried several salons, but ultimately, the finished look that we get when we go is second to none. Natalia and Lauryn both had their hair cut. Natalia got her haircut with Kiki and Lauryn with Dania.

Natalia was really excited to cut her hair. She wanted it shoulder length. Kiki took quite a bit off, but we decided that a little longer than shoulder length would be ideal. After they washed her hair Kiki went to work...
She is wonderful with kids and made Natalia feel very comfortable... All done with the cut, now the real beautifying begins!

Blow drying her hair...
Like I said before, the finished look is amazing. We decided to have the front trimmed a little bit curving up.

They made her pose...
Oops we forgot...let's add a little blush and lip gloss to the princess... Yeah Kiki really won her over with this one.
Here is a picture with abuelita Zoe, my mom.

Now it's Lauryn's turn...
A good wash goes a long way. Chirino took good care of Lauryn.
Then Dania parted her hair and gave her a wonderful cut. We wanted to leave hers a little longer so she can put it up for sports and cheer leading.

There is Lauryn's finished look...
And here is a look at the back. Believe it or not, I have taken her to places where it's not even. But here, I never worry. It always comes out perfect.

I have been debating on what to do with my hair and have been contemplating cutting a substantial amount. In the end, Danilo doesn't think that is a good idea so I just had Dania trim the ends a little.. I have had it red for a couple of months now and Danilo thinks it's hot, so I won't be changing the color any time soon. Maggie was the one who styled my hair. She blow dried it and then curled my hair with hair iron not a hot curler.
I don't know how they do it, but every time I go my hair turns out very shiny and manageable. The style always lasts for several days.

No comments: